Fitness trackers have become normal day-to-day devices just like the mobile phone and can be used to track all day’s activities ranging from the number of steps made to total calories burnt. There are several trackers readily available in today’s market and they are often labeled as the best. However, not all of them will achieve what you want and there is wide variation in terms of features and capability. It is therefore wise to review the wristband tracker before you spend money. Fitbit is among the popular reputable tracker brands existing today. Here is a brief review of one of their trackers; the Fitbit Charge 2 Band which includes heart rate monitoring:
Features of the tracker
Like most Fitbit trackers, charge 2 band comes with trademark features as well as additional characteristics along the line. It tracks steps made, distance covered, calories used/burnt, active minutes and also monitors sleep. The device used wrist-base to effectively calculate calories burned by tracking heart rate.
Some of the features in this wristband tracker include;
• Easy-to-read display – the ergonomic OLED screen clearly displays all calls, notifications and statistics. It also has a calendar and the display is clear even in sunny weather.
• Smart tracking – besides tracking all the above-mentioned, the tracker helps you maximize your workouts as it identified simplified heart-rate zones for cardio, peak and fat burn. It personalizes your cardio score over time and also offers real time pace-statistics when you use GPS while running. The smart track also records select exercises and can recognize when you change from normal walking to jogging exercises.
• Customizable tracking modes – Fitbit charge 2 band offers more customization than other trackers available along the line. It has multiple-sport modes which can be used to record real-time stats which you can display on the screen. It also has a sleep tracking mode and auto sleep tracking which can be disabled.
Fitbit charge 2 band has other minor features and comes in different sleek packages to give you options for different occasions. The design is plush and lightweight, comfortable on your wrist and easy to maintain.
Pros of the device
• Ergonomic display readable day and night without straining
• Records and tracks all daily activities from steps to distance, heart rate and calories consumed
• Lightweight comfortable and stylish band that can be used for any outdoor activity
• Comes with an attractive storage unit for the pendant accessory
• Modern technology offers accurate recording and tracking
• Easy to wear and swap
• Lacks smartphone syncing and computer connectivity accessories
• Cannot be used to track swimming and water activities
• It may be irritating when worn tightly and this is one of the bad cons of the product
Fitbit is known for premium quality tracking devices and charge 2 band is another exemplary wristband that, in addition to tracking your day’s activities and sleep, also monitors your heart rate. Its design favours all outdoor occasions and workouts and there are different colours for personalisation. It is therefore advisable to purchase from credible reputable stores like Amazon if you want genuine original quality. They also ensure timely delivery and offer quality guarantee provisions including replacements and/or refunds for damaged deliveries.